Client Case Study & Success Story
Kattelo is a consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco, California, whose primary objective is to help clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies, leverage technologies that enhance productivity. Specializing in cloud, SharePoint, and mobility technologies, Kattelo tailors to customers' business and technical requirements to implement software solutions that accomplish complicated tasks in a simple and effective way. Experts in portal, content management, and business process management, they bring a unique approach to understanding client needs to deliver the best product possible, on time and on budget.
How are they using SharePoint?
SharePoint lets Kattelo Consulting streamline collaboration and communication tools, use workflows to standardize business processes and improve workplace productivity. The platform replaced the numerous content management and file sharing systems Kattelo used and is currently utilized internally and externally with partners and customers.
Consultants are expected to provide a service their clients can count on, and it's always in a consultant's best interest to remain a trusted, reliable source. That's why consultants must be very careful about who they do business with. They need a company with a proven track record and dedicated support that they can rely on. Kattelo Consulting had this on their wish list:
- Proven Uptime: A Service Level Agreement that is financially-backed
- Disaster Recovery: A timely backup and restore policy that meets specific needs
- Security & Compliance: A backbone for corporate policies and government regulations
- Availability: Expert Technical Support 24 x 7
- Cost effective Deployment: No heavy upfront investment
It isn't easy to run a company and keep an optimized SharePoint environment at full functionality without cutting into key resources like people and time. A fully managed, dedicated SharePoint environment is available from Fpweb.net that gives your business the space to breathe while our expert SharePoint Team architects your solution, rapidly deploys it and diligently supports it 24/7. Each solution is protected behind Fpweb.net's state-of-the-art servers and secure datacenters. Hosted SharePoint is praised by Business Decision-Makers who have spread their infrastructure teams too thin or who don't derive revenues from technology services and have a higher overhead.
As a consulting firm, Kattelo has to be ready for whatever type of customer is brought their way. Often times, SharePoint licensing issues are encountered and almost every time, clients want full customization capability. Kattelo Consulting needed to find a SharePoint hosting provider that could flex to fit the needs of all their clientele including:
- Enterprise taxonomy and site structure planning
- Ability to work with existing SharePoint CALS (Licensing)
- Migration from SharePoint 2003/2007 to SharePoint 2010/2013
- Integration from other non-SharePoint systems
- End-user and power-user training sessions
- Continuous end-user and power-user (non-system) support
Fpweb.net's private Cloud works with your current licensing or can get them for you. Every hosted environment includes total administrative control over your data and servers along with unlimited customization capability, which means:
- Full SharePoint functionality not found in shared or public clouds
- Log into your servers at any time
- Instantly scale your environment to match increased traffic or demand
- Add custom code to match your business needs
- Add whatever third party apps necessary to strengthen your solution
Praise for Fpweb.net:
"What distinguishes Fpweb.net from other hosting providers is the superior customer care, offered right here in the USA."
Fpweb.net is ready when you call with the SharePoint expertise to keep your business running.
"Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly!"
Fpweb.net takes pride in the level of expertise they bring to the SharePoint Hosting business. Our Gold-certified SharePoint engineers have built countless farms and have the experience to solve any SharePoint issue.
The Final Word:
"Excellent! From pre-sales to post-sales support, having a live support person when you're in a hurry is truly a lifesaver!"
Take comfort in knowing your business is in good hands when Fpweb.net is steering your SharePoint environment. Whether it's during rush hour or the still of the night, we'll be here for you.