SharePoint 2007 Team Site Tutorial
Learn how to create a Team Site using SharePoint 2007
- In the far right corner, click Site Actions.
- From the drop down menu, select Create.
- On the next page, under Web Pages, select Sites and Workspaces.
- Select Title and enter your desired subsite name.
- Press Tab and enter a description of the new subsite.
- Enter your site name into the last part of the URL. Try to keep it short and easy to remember.
- Click Create on the bottom right.
- A page will appear that says Operation in Progress. Wait while your new subsite is generated.
- Your new subsite will now appear on the home page.