Instructions for Adding a New SharePoint User
- In the far right corner, click Site Actions.
- From the drop down menu, select Site Settings.
- On the next page, under Users and Permissions, select People and groups.
- Now, click the New button, then select Add Users from the drop down menu.
- The Add Users page will now appear. Enter user names, group names or email addresses separated by semicolons.
- Next, select Give users permission directly under Give Permission.
- Now, select the level of permissions you want the user to have.
- Scroll down and click OK on the bottom right.
- On the Team Site Permissions page, you will see the newly added users.