FrontPage Website Usage
FrontPage is no longer supported for Fpweb.net managed hosting clients. However, we continue to offer online help & support resources for Microsoft® FrontPage in our expansive Support Achive.
- Microsoft® FrontPage 2002 has usage analysis reporting for your Website. You can see the number of site visits and hits in daily, weekly and monthly summaries.
- With usage analysis reports, you can determine what pages in your Website are most popular, using daily, weekly and monthly reports. These reports can be filtered and exported to HTML or Microsoft® Excel.
- The Site Administration page lets you enable or disable the collection of usage information for your Website, and specify how often usage information is collected and kept.
To access the usage statistics through FrontPage:
- Open the site up live.
- In FrontPage 2002 from the top menu select File > open web.
- In Web name enter your domain name.
- For example, http://www.yourdomain.com
- Go to View > Reports > Usage.
These reports are setup by default on each site.
Enjoy hassle-free, fully managed SharePoint hosting service from Fpweb.net.