Managing SQL Database with Enterprise Manager
How to setup SQL Enterprise Manager to administer your SQL Database on our servers.
Find Enterprise Manager on your computer and open it.
- Open Enterprise Manager and right click on SQL Server Group Icon and click "New Server Registration."
- This will open the "SQL Server Wizard."
- At this screen, click "Next."
- At the next screen you will need to type in our SQL Server address (The SQL Server specified in your SQL Setup Email).
- Click the Add button to add the server (The SQL Server specified in your SQL Setup Email) to the Added servers section.
- At the next screen check the option for The SQL Server Login information that was assigned to you. Click next.
- On the next screen check the option to "Login automatically using my SQL Server Account information."
- Type in your username and password and click next.
- On the next screen you want to check the option to add the SQL server to an existing SQL Group. Check this option and click next.
- The next screen is the finish screen. Click finish and Enterprise Manager will connect.
Experience our speed and expertise through our fully managed dedicated Windows server hosting.