Configuring Eudora for POP3 Email
How do I add new accounts on Eudora?
The Options window will display. If not, click Tools on the menu bar then Options.
Scroll to the top of the list and Select Getting Started.
- Complete the fields:
- Real Name– The name from which any email sent using this profile will display.
- Return Address– The address from which any email sent will display. This is the address from which you may drop the mail from your domain name. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail Server (Incoming)– The mail server your incoming email will go through.
- Login Name– Your user name (i.e., if your user name is email@example.com, then login name is 'bob').
SMTP Server (Outgoing)– The mail server your email sent using this profile will go through. You may use your ISP's outgoing mail server, or your Fpweb.net mail server, which will be mail.YourDomainName.com.
**Notice on ISP BLOCKING: Consult your ISPs documentation if you wish to use your ISPs outgoing mail server.
- Allow Authentication– you would want to check this box if you want to be prompted for a password when you check your mail.
- Click OK.
Enjoy hassle-free, expert managed dedicated Exchange servers from Fpweb.net.