How to log in & log out of a SharePoint site
SharePoint is popular and useful in part because of its accessibility features. If you have confidential information that should only be accessible by certain people, you can setup your site so that a user must be logged in to view such content. Logging in is also required to add, delete or edit content on the SharePoint site.
To log in to Sharepoint:
- In the top right corner, click Sign In
- You will immediately be prompted to enter a User Name and Password.
- Enter your credentials and click OK. You are now signed in.
**NOTE: If you're a customer who has lost your administrator username/password, please contact us so we can assist you.
To log off:
- In the top right corner, click the down arrow next to Welcome [NAME]– This menu offers you a number of options to change settings, switch users or log out.
- Click Sign Out. To ensure you are fully logged out, you can restart your browser.