Connecting Blackberry Devices to Exchange
How To Configure A Blackberry Device with Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) and Exchange Server 2010
Connecting your Blackberry device with an Exchange Server is easy! Remember, in order to sync your Blackberry with Exchange you must have a hosted Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) or your own BES.
Below are 6 easy steps to connect your Blackberry device to your Exchange Server:
First thing, upgrade your Blackberry device to Software version 4.0 or later. This will allow you to connect your device wirelessly.
- If you're not sure which version you're running, select Options>> About
- If you can't upgrade to version 4.0, you will have to update with the Blackberry Desktop Software and connect your device to the PC.
- On your Blackberry device, go to Options >> Enterprise Activation
- By Email, type in your email address (given to you by your administrator).
- By Password, type in your Password (given to you by your administrator).
- Click Activate. The Blackberry device will go through its activation/encryption procedures.
- Your device should now be ready to sync directly with your Exchange server Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, and more!
Combine hosted Exchange 2010 with mobile support and servers for Blackberry Exchange.
Add hosted Exchange 2010 with mobile support and servers for Blackberry Exchange to your SharePoint Hosting with Fpweb.net.