Fpweb.net now offers Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service. It allows organizations to instantly deploy SOC as a Service with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), managed 24/7 by an extended team of cybersecurity pros from Fpweb. SOC as a Service provides real-time visibility into all the logs, security devices, clouds, and high-value assets.
- Cyberattacks are more frequent, targeted and sophisticated
- Millions of warnings are produced by platforms, applications and endpoint solutions like malware, intrusion detection system (IDS)/ intrusion prevention system (IPS) and web application firewalls (WAF)
- Quality and speed of the response are critical to limit the impact on any organization
- A professionally designed SOC is the foundation of cyber defense against unauthorized, malicious activity in real time
- A professional SOC requires a blend of the right people, processes and technology
- The SOC is a team of security analysts armed with the right tools to prevent, detect, analyze and respond to incidents
Fpweb’s SOC as a Service is a turnkey managed security operations center, delivered as a service. The SOC service is powered by a best-in-class SIEM and managed by battle-tested security engineers to provide real-time security intelligence without the cost, complexity, and extended timeline of do-it-yourself SIEM deployments.
With limited resources, many IT departments are forced to do the minimum, relying on automated systems and reports, and end up missing data breach indicators living in their logs. Cyberattackers are developing their tactics, arsenals, and organizational structures faster than businesses can prepare their defensive countermeasures. The IT risk gap is accelerating and many organizations are outmatched.
Instead of relying on an understaffed and underskilled internal team, organizations are turning to outside professionals, who are trained and focused on one priority – cybersecurity. Fpweb.net starts SOC as a Service pricing at $1,745 per month for 40 hours per month, 30 nodes, 125 Events Per Second (EPS), and can easily scale up from there.