There are several options out there for SharePoint hosting, but they’re not all created equal.
You have to ask yourself what is more important in your SharePoint experience – cost or security?
Fpweb.net employs an aggressive security strategy, taking cyber security as seriously as physical security.
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II Certified data centers that use biometric security access and armed guards
- Fully redundant servers backed up by multiple diesel generators
- Redundant Cisco Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems on all networks
- SOX, PCI, and HIPAA compliant SharePoint environments
- Various data backup and disaster recovery options to fit the Business Continuity Plan
- Disaster recovery options to meet Recovery Point Objective and Recovery Time Objective
- 100% uptime guarantee
Others in the SharePoint hosting industry are taking administrative shortcuts and going cheap by not following those security best practices. Without the constant monitoring, daily backups, patching, and updates, your data will be compromised.
Fpweb.net is a global leader and pioneer in the SharePoint hosting industry. It was the first company to host every version of SharePoint in the private cloud since 1999, and has managed 1.8 billion SharePoint logins since then. Fpweb.net is focused on managing SharePoint environments and providing expert, five-star, all-American, 24/7 support on-premises, or in any cloud. We stay on top of your security requirements so you’re free to take care of business.