Want to win cool prizes? Tell us your favorite Fpweb.net blog post!
Do you read Fpweb.net’s blog? Has a particular post been especially beneficial to you? Taught you something new? Made you laugh? What post did you give a second look?
The contest is simple, tweet us your favorite blog post! The grand prize: A seat at the table! Specifically, a seat at Innovative-e’s upcoming SharePoint training session “How to Build a Project Management Information System (PMIS) with SharePoint 2010” on March 9th, 2012 (this Friday!) from 11am-3pm ET.
This free ticket to Innovative-e’s online training session is a $249 value (covers attendance, artifacts and resources, and a recording of the presentation) but one random tweeter will enjoy the full course for free! The winner can attend or choose to send a friend! Plus, Additional prizes will be sent randomly to other contestants (coffee mugs, sunglasses, flash drives, etc).
It’s easy to enter the contest, and easy to win!:
- Acknowledge @fpweb in your tweet
- Link to your favorite Fpweb.net blog post
- Add the hash tag #bestfpwebblog
Ex. My favorite @fpweb blog is When Cloud Computing Meets SharePoint http://www.fpweb.net/cloud-computing-sharepoint-in-the-cloud/ #bestfpwebblog
A winner will be chosen randomly from all contestants on Thursday at 2pm CT. Winners will be announced on Twitter; make sure you’re following @fpweb so we can Direct Message you if you win!
The session is available to everyone, even if you don’t win (enter the discount code ‘Fpweb’ to receive an exclusive 20% off!) Learn more and register here!
About the training session (taken from Innovative-e’s site):
How to Build a Project Management Information System (PMIS) with SharePoint 2010
Project managers today face common project management challenges, including inefficient communication among stakeholders, poor document management practices and undefined project collaboration standards, all of which compromises project success. By leveraging SharePoint 2010, you are empowered to create a project management information system (PMIS) to meet your custom project needs.
In this interactive online session, you will learn how to:
- Identify the benefits of leveraging SharePoint 2010 as a project management information system (PMIS)
- Integrate common project management tools in the PMIS
- Facilitate increased project team collaboration
- Improve project artifact management
- Enhance project transparency to key stakeholders
- Effectively track and control schedule, budget and change
And here’s five more reasons to get excited!
1. Learn how to maximize out of the box capabilities of SP
2. Project Management is the no. 1 business use of SP according to AIIM research:
3. Course developed by Dux Raymond Sy, PMP and SP MVP – he wrote the book on SharePoint for Project Management http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920020387.do
4. This 4 hour course is approved by http://pmi.org – attendees will get 4 Professional Development Units (PDU) from PMI. (That’s a big deal for all you certified Project Managers)
5. Students will have access to session recording for a year
Fpweb.net provides enterprise SharePoint cloud hosting. Fpweb.net has become the global leader in hosted SharePoint solutions by showcasing an unmatched level of experience and dedication along with unrivaled expertise. That’s why our cloud solutions are trusted in over 80 countries. Save time and money with total server control in your SharePoint private cloud.
About Innovative-e, Inc.
Innovative-e Inc., is a business consulting and technology services company that helps clients achieve tangible business results with Microsoft SharePoint technologies. Offerings include business process consulting, executive briefings, application development, training, project management solutions, systems integration and support. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Innovative-e is known for thought leadership in the areas of applying SharePoint technologies to improve Project Management and for developing and promoting best practices for implementing SharePoint solutions (SharePoint for PM and PM for SharePoint). Innovative-e has locations in Atlanta, Georgia, and Reston, Virginia, with technology delivery centers in Sri Lanka. For more information about Innovative-e, visit http://www.innovative-e.com.