IT Managed Services On-Premises
IT Managed Services Company Provider in USA for Infrastructure On-Premises. IT Managed Outsourcing Experts Help Desk to Network to IT Dept. Get Pricing Now.
Top 3 advantages of Fpweb managed infrastructure
24/7 access to expertise
Free your team up to innovate
Leverage best tools
With remote access, Fpweb can manage your infrastructure just like it does for all its hosted customers
Monitor network and/or equipment
Review and backup firewall logs with monitoring service
Assist with securing network for regulations/governance
AD admin, DNS, VM, switches – as much as you want with permissions and access
- Client was not monitoring its server resources or site performance
- Client did not have anyone with MS SQL understanding
- Client did not have a good way to automate its operating system patches
- Client did not have a proper backup system
- Fpweb designed a backup solution using its in-house Commvault environment to backup their systems on the client’s premises
- The backup solution consists of the virtual hard drives, file system, SQL databases, and SharePoint item level
- Using its in-house SolarWinds environment, Fpweb monitors all the client’s server resources and drive space, sending alerts to not only Fpweb engineering teams, but also the client so that they are made aware
- Fpweb monitors the client’s site performance on its public facing sites using the SolarWinds’ Web Performance Monitoring module
- Fpweb records various navigational steps and if any one of those steps take longer than the specified threshold, it alerts Fpweb engineers and the client
- Fpweb added all the client’s servers to its internal WSUS system
- Fpweb automated the Operating System patches for both the client’s QA environment and its Production environment
- The QA environment is patched on a weekly basis and the Production environment is patched during their maintenance window of weekend evenings
Managed services on-premises
Need access to expertise day & night?
What about someone to manage your data?
Have someone to manage your network?